Re: AdSense blog from Google

On Friday 19 August 2005 09:18, driedupthirds@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I love google adwords and blogspot.
>
> http://blogofdailylife.blogspot.com/
>
> Charlene

You don't appear to earn anything from AdSense in the current scheme of
things, but you sure have a reason to be thankful to
Google/Blogspot(Blogger)...

Haven't Google acquired about 12 companies already? Today I heard they might
have a mobile operating system:

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmaddicts/2005/08/google_planning.html

And then again, they have the possibility of a *NIX-based O/S in the future:

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/08/16/google-os/