Re: Bluetooth Headphones

On Saturday 20 August 2005 16:48, siyamak@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> there seem too be some products, you should try searching for it
>
> http://www.atruereview.com/iphono/index.php
>
> http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detai...
>
> maybe email the manufacturer support

Thank you for doing that search for me. I can assure you that I searched the
Net until reaching the point of frustration. The former of the links that
you pointed to is an unnecessarily expensive product (I saw ones that go
for GBP 20 on eBay), but the main issue (as in the case of HP) is
incompatibility with the Palm. Somebody in a forum suggested that it would
not be simple to get the HP sets to work with the Palm (the competition
doesn't help either). Is someone aware of a general Palm application that
is likely to work (i.e. communicate) with a variety of wireless headsets? I
dread the thought of buying and then spending many hours in vain trying to
work something out.

Many thanks,

Roy S. Schestowitz        /earth: file system full
http://Schestowitz.com