Re: [OT] Men

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Men
  • From: "Mak" <spambouncer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 01:27:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
news:de7i1v$1nud$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Saturday 20 August 2005 15:08, PHPGB wrote:
>
>> <alt.www.webmaster , Allis , allis@allis>
>> <r_2dnV5ortjhq5reRVn-gA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> <Sat, 20 Aug 2005 06:56:13 -0700>
>>
>>> You've heard it before...
>>> What is it about men that they don't ask for directions?
>>> Cute ;)
>>>
>>> But why, why, don't they, or won't they, ask for help when they need it?
>>>

>> I'm never had any problems asking for directions - some men are just
>> idiots I suppose :-)
>
> Me neither. I always ask for directions when I need them. Women can be odd
> too, you know. I once dated a girl who refused to open a map while on the
> street. I later saw a girl on TV that refused to do it as well. Why should
> anyone be embarrassed to appear like tourist?!?! Is it some subconscious
> fear of being kidnapped?
>
> Roy

OMG!

Please don't ever pull a map out while on the streets where I come from.
That's worse than wearing jewellery... almost as bad as wearing a backpack
and possibly as bad as having an American accent.

--
"Tennis is a funny game; unbelievable highs and the lows are just as low..."
(JOHN MCENROE)  BBC1

http://www.private-eye.co.uk