Re: Any way to password protect some jpgs on my palm?

On Sunday 21 August 2005 14:53, Chris wrote:

Where is the message body? Have you loaded up pr0n onto your handheld?

Sarcasm aside, I think you may find applications other than the built-in or
bundled ones that will support more features, passwords included. As far as
I know, only Note Pad, Memo Pad, Address and To Do List fall under the
generic Palm password-protection mechanism. The two photo management
applications I know and use/d never seemed to have the notion of passwords.

Hope it helps,