Re: ALA Updates

_____/ On Wednesday 24 August 2005 00:19, [Mimic] wrote : \_____

> A List Apart have just released their redesign.(like within the last 8
> hours :P)
> Given the amount of webdesign talk around here, I think alot of people
> could do with looking at it.
>
> Looks GREAT, 100% valid code and xbrowser compatible. Take heed.
>
> www.alistapart.com

There will be a few confused readers (including me) whose DNS server will
point them to the old site. Here is the new site's IP address:

http://69.93.55.164/

Hope it contributes,

Roy

PS - I noticed many people who are amazed (in blogs, and alt.www.webmaster),
but apart from the neat CSS tricks, it doesn't appeal to me visually. This
comes to show what a huge rule taste plays.