Re: Big jump in traffic

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:50:10 +0200, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Borek, if your site is technical, don't reach any conclusions before the end of September. Chemistry is the last thing on people's minds when it's nice and sunny outside.

That's what I hope for. I am even inclined to wait longer, as - at least in Poland - high education sector (univeristies and polytechniques) starts on October 1st. However, as I wrote - I have almost totally dissapeared from Google searches and its driving me nuts. I am doing some occasional minor changes in the wording, I am getting new links, but my SERPs are getting lower every few weeks since the Bourbon started.

What's interesting, pages added at the end of June show now in the first
ten for some searches - specific ones, but not much more specific then
my KWs are in general.

Best,
Borek
--