Re: Incoming links

___/ On Friday 26 August 2005 04:44, ["WD10" <.>] wrote : \___

> "Nerdlance.com" <dustin.davis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>I read that the best way to increase you rankings is to get other sites
>> to link to you. I've also heard that blogs are pretty hot right now to
>> do this. Does anyone have any tips suggestions on how to go about doing
>> this without being a blatant blog spammer?
>
> To get links, try this free tool:
> http://tools.seobook.com/backlink-analyzer/
>
> Put in the URLs of your keyword competitors and see what sites link to
> them.
> Then ask those sites to link to you also.  If you have a good useful site,
> people will be happy to give you one-way links, although sometimes they
> will ask for a link in return also.
>
> I started making a list of other useful SEO tools here -- also try the Hub
> Finder:
> http://tips.webdesign10.com/search-engine-optimization.htm

Speaking of backlinks, according to a prediction table that has been quite
reliable thus far, backlinks update is over a week overdue...

http://www.seocompany.ca/pagerank/page-rank-update-list.html

To check links quickly:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=link%3Ahttp://PLUG_SITE

Roy S. Schestowitz        while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
http://Schestowitz.com