Re: Scandalous

__/ On Friday 26 August 2005 10:49, [Mikkel Møldrup-Lakjer] wrote : \__

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> I haven't looked at the site, but I immediately checked its registration
>> records:
>
> I couldn't resist and tried to view the page.
>
> It came up with a "not found" error.
>
> Mikkel

It may have been killed, or suspended, or resides on a dodgy host. If the
owner was spamming the Internet, maybe the he/she realised what he/she had
done and dumped the home server in the toilet.... and flushed... twice!

Roy S. Schestowitz        "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
http://Schestowitz.com