Re: where can i get e old version of palm desktop

  • Subject: Re: where can i get e old version of palm desktop
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:15:53 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
__/ On Friday 26 August 2005 14:53, [Patrick Vuichard] wrote : \__

> john a écrit, le 26/08/2005 15:00 :
>
>> lost the cd. the latest palm desktop 4.1 does not support palm os3.5.
>
> Yes it does.

I agree. That is, unless you have a good reason to believe it doesn't. Here
is where you can get it:

http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/desktop/
http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/

I feel as if I must point out that I upgraded from Palm Desktop 4 to 4.1
(Tungsten T) and when I tried to label items in the Datebook (e.g. work and
play), things went horribly wrong.

I have a reason to suspect that there are issues and inconsistencies
involved, especially when features are used in the desktop-side, which are
not understood by the O/S on the handheld.

Roy S. Schestowitz        "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
http://Schestowitz.com