Re: SEO Story

__/ [John Bokma] on Tuesday 30 August 2005 15:10 \__

>> __/ [John Bokma] on Tuesday 30 August 2005 14:18 \__

>>> What's the message-id of the thread? Unless it's not really worth
>>> reading.
>>
>> You mean the one about the spam blogs? Would you like to see a little
>> list?
>
> I can't remember reading a thread here on blogs being abused, maybe I
> overlooked it :-) (Or missed the important parts)

Victoria's secret: (remove spaces)

http://www. nwd-blog.blogspot.com/

http://www. muraroa.demon.co.uk/

http:// submeat.blogspot.com/

There must be over 100 of these, all linking to the cowboy's Web sites (or
'recycle' their own PageRank). I notice that many of the Blogspot blogs are
being killed by Google in what must be part of their recent crackdown.