Re: SEOmoz: Beginner's guide to SEO, anyone read it yet?

__/ [John Bokma] on Wednesday 07 December 2005 23:35 \__

> http://www.seomoz.org/beginners.php
>
> Did anyone read it yet?

I see that you keep track of Slashdot. I saw a few hours ago... like one of
the commenters said:

"Rule #1 for search engine optimization:

write an article and submit it to slashdot. once on slashdot, it will rank
higher on google."

> (accidently multiposted in alt.www.webmasters).
>
> Oh, their members seem to have a fatal problem:
> <http://www.seomoz.org/members.php>

I'm looking at this at a shallow level, but all appears to be fine. Have they
resolved an issue or am I missing something obvious?

<snip>
NOTICE: The keyword difficulty tool is now fully functional.
All the other tools are currently semi-functional. We expect them to be fully
functional again within the next few weeks.
</snip>

So that makes just one tools we can ever rely on.