Re: Need help extracting green url's from google results pages

__/ [Alpha] on Wednesday 14 December 2005 13:00 \__

> I am looking for a program/way to extract the green urls out of
> multiple pages of google results. Anybody know a (non technical idiot
> proof) way to do this or maybe a search engine which gives only urls as
> its results and accepts various filter operators like google does?.....
>
> thanks..........A

I suggest you have a look at: http://gada.be/

This  includes,  to some level, results from all the major search  engines
and  far beyond that. It also returns results as feeds, which are easy  to
parse  and get the URL's out of. By the way, your phrasing of the  problem
was  rather  poor, so I can't be sure if that's truly what you  have  been
looking for.

Somebody  is  already doing similar work, but he assembles the results  as
XML objects:

http://www.benhammersley.com/projects/google_to_rss_using_soap_api.html

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
  3:10pm  up 3 days 22:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.45, 0.38