Re: Searching blogs with Web search

__/ [Mirando] on Friday 30 December 2005 22:11 \__

> Why is it that some blogs (like those created with e blogger) can be
> searched using Google's Web search and others can't.  My blog can be
> searched with Google's Blog search but not with Google's Web search.
> Is there a way to make my blog accessible to a Web search?
>
> Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
>
> Mirando

Have you registered with Technorati yet? They have an excellent way of
telling apart blogs from splogs. Their listings might propagate to Google's
Blog Search among the whitelists of pinging services. Not every blog that's
instantiated is automatically qualified as a worthy source. It needs to earn
trust.

Hope it helps,