Re: Site Disappeared from Google

ato_zee@hotmail.com wrote:

> Dont count on it.
>
> Same problem #2 ranking for couple of years, educational site,
> now zilch. Go to
> http://searchenginewatch.com/searchday/article.php/3286101#nottops
> for why.  I'm working on the problem, but welcome comment and
> input.

Is it now well out-of-date? Also, it seems unlikely to be coincidental after
a 12 hour downtime. Google also puts 0 PageRank sites above mine for very
trivial search queries.

I became paranoid at some stage thinking that I may have said something bad
about Google or maybe ping-spammed. But I never did...

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com