Re: See Source code of *.dll file

  • Subject: Re: See Source code of *.dll file
  • From: "Ben Pope" <ben_popeREMOVE_ME@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:19:42 -0000
  • Newsgroups: sci.image.processing
claudio wrote:
> Hello
> Anyone knows how can I see the source code of a *.dll file. I'm
> working with a software camera, and I need to change some parameters.

Probably the best you can do is to wrap the dll with your own dll, and
modify the parameters as passed in or out of a function.

Thats assuming you can work out what the functions mean.  I had a little
look at using some of the libraries in a webcam I had - I gave up pretty
quickly.

What sounds like a goo function name to one person, when in context, tends
to be a complete mystery to somebody else who has no idea of the context of
that function.

Ben