Re: Submitting blogs to SE's the same as website?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> seo101 wrote:
>
>>>It doesn't hurt if you submit as well.
>>
>> It does hurt you. The time you waste submitting is time that could
>> have been spent doing somethig that actually  does help.
>
> Under CPanel it takes about 10 seconds to submit to 7 or so search
> engines.

In the good ole days, when it mattered (remember AltaVista?) I had a script
that scanned my HTML directory and submitted like crazy. Then they slowed
down automatic submissions, then they slowed down submissions in general
(one can make an automatic look like human), then you had to enter some
code copied from a hard to read image. That is ages ago. I still recommend:
get a link. Or better: use those 10 seconds [1] to think up a good story :-
D.

[1] You have to add weeks, months of "did it work, let's see in the logs...
" time too.

--
John                       Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
                 Experienced (web) developer: http://castleamber.com/