Shortcut Stroke Problem

  • Subject: Shortcut Stroke Problem
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 03:56:36 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
For over a year I have experienced a difficulty that I cannot pin-point.
This recurs almost on a daily basis.

I use shortcuts (the Graffiti 'ribbon' symbol) very frequently, but
sometimes as I do, the pointer backtracks about 20 characters, erasing all
my text. I suppose this has something to do with an invalid stroke, but
although this happened hundreds of times, I still don't know why this is
happening.

Can someone help please?

--
Roy Schestowitz