Re: Holidays for Palm Desktop?

  • Subject: Re: Holidays for Palm Desktop?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 02:05:55 +0000
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.palmtops
MLt3 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a T3 that I synchonise with Palm Desktop (not using Outlook or any
> other software at the moment).
>
> I've been looking for an easy way to put holiday dates into the Palm. At
> the moment it doesn't even tell me when Easter is. Do I have to put these
> in myself or is there a better way?
>
> UK holidays would be best, but a US file would be a start.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmaddicts/2004/12/holidayusa.html

That's one of a series of products that will export all holidays (or ones of
your choice) to your DateBook. I am not sure if it is still free, but it
it's not, then export all the holidays for the next 5 years. Do it before
evaluation period expires! *wink*

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com