Re: Missing dat in Date Book

  • Subject: Re: Missing dat in Date Book
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:22:32 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
kevinmwade@hotmail.com wrote:

> I am using a Zire 71 and Date Book v 4.5.1P.  Recently, apart from
> those dates that repeat on a yearly basis, my date book is empty from
> before the last two months...

Do you mean October backwards? Do you mean the next 2 months?

>  Is this data actually lost

Have you changed the visibility of records manually? Have you got back-ups?
Data will not just disappear... did you get a prompt with an error after
synchronisation at any point in the past?

> or have I
> inadvertently changed the view format to only show the last two
> months??

I don't think such an option exists.

--
Roy Schestowitz