Re: Irrelevant Google Search Results again!!!

  • Subject: Re: Irrelevant Google Search Results again!!!
  • From: "Michael 23" <zionblueREMOVETHIS@ANDTHISgmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:00:03 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
I have felt for quite some time that google often misses the mark... Great
for finding a specific phrase, name or known page, but most of the time I am
better served as a searcher by yahoo when it comes to finding relevant
content.

anybody else feeling the same these days?

--
Michael Evangelista
Southern Utah Web Design

cs2hle$28fe$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cs2hle$28fe$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...