Re: Tungsten E and Adobe Reader for Palm OS problem

  • Subject: Re: Tungsten E and Adobe Reader for Palm OS problem
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:01:41 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
dk wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I am experiencing problems with Adobe Reader for Palm OS on my
> Tungsten-E.  I am using Adobe Reader v. 3.05 and my desktop computer is
> a Macintosh G4 (dual 1 GHz processors).  After installation, the Adobe
> Reader application appears on my Palm, but I don't seem to be able to
> transfer Acrobat files to the Palm using the desktop componet of Adobe
> Reader application.
>
> Has anybody else had this problem?  Any ideas how to fix it?  Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

See the following from yesterday:

==========================

Re: Adobe.. again
From: Redsmartie <nospam.redsmartie@remove.gmail.com.thankyouplease>
Date: Friday 14 January 2005 16:24:17
Groups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot

On 2005-01-14 13:51:03 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@schestowitz.com> said:

> Redsmartie wrote:
>
>> I solved the hotsync problem as per my other post but I noticed a send
>> to palm plugin for Acrobat. I checked acrobat but the plugin is in
>> French.
>
> Are you sure you need to get a plug-in? The Window$ version comes with an
> installation wizard that not only adds the Palm application, but also
> provides a drag-and-drop-enabled tool, which allows sending PDF's to the
> Palm (after some processing and optimisations).

I get a conversion and send app. I just noticed the plug in when fixing
the install problem and thought I'd check it out. It's not necessary
but it would be nice to have.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com