Palm Notepad files missing

  • Subject: Palm Notepad files missing
  • From: "Tom Weston" <t.m.weston@dl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:14:52 -0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Hello
I was forced to disconnect the battery on my Palm TT2. When I restored the
files there were no Notpad or Memo pad files on my Palm. Can anybody where
the Notepad and Memopad files are stored on my pc? I assume they should be
stored in c:\program files\palm\tomwesto\somting but I cann't find any
thing.
Thanks in advance.
Tom