Re: Logo, colours in web context
- Subject: Re: Logo, colours in web context
- From: Mitja <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 00:09:16 +0200
- Newsgroups: alt.design.graphics, alt.html
- Organization: Slovenija OnLine - SiOL
- References: <Q11ze.13682$U4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Opera M2/8.0 (Win32, build 7561)
- Xref: news.mcc.ac.uk alt.design.graphics:206901 alt.html:290800
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 07:37:00 +0200, Roy Schestowitz
Nik Coughin wrote:
I am wanting to get some feedback on this logo:
Top row, third from the left caught my eyes.
Same here: second and third one in the top row.
I don't like the colors, they're way too intensive. Try reducing the
saturation; with that, you will probably find a color scheme that's
pleasing too look at and at the same time not as dull as the grey tones.