Pocket PC and Palm Compared

  • Subject: Pocket PC and Palm Compared
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:49:30 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
http://tuxtops.com/?q=node/241

The above was Slashdotted a couple of minutes ago. Some final words: "If you
are after gaming, multimedia, good WiFi+Bluetooth support, a lot of
accessories and versatility, go with Pocket PC. If you are after small and
stylish devices with good battery life, simple interface and simple PIM
apps, go with PalmOS."

I hope it is interesting and helpful enough for me to point out in this
newsgroup. The conclusions reached are similar to the ones I have argued
for in the past.