Re: Floppy, USB and Palm
- Subject: Re: Floppy, USB and Palm
- From: "John" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:06:11 +0200
- Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
- Organization: les newsgroups par Wanadoo
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "John" <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.mcc.ac.uk alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot:177685
in fact it's not for transfering to an old computer but to an electronical
machine that only accept from as input data (in Fat (Dos) format).
of course these machine are not in office but in plants.
of course the guy can walk 200 meters to go to the office write a floppy
with a PC and go back to the machine (for each product).
the goal here is that the guy hold a palm with all the product in a
compressed file inside it and write the datas to a floppy directly via USB
near the machine whitout losing time.