John Bokma wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>
>> What I was worried about:
>>
>> http://validator.w3.org/check
>>
>> PageRank 7
>>
>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://google.com   [ note question
>> mark ]
>>
>> PageRank 6
>
> Which technically are 2 different pages with different content.

It means that we  suffer from PR dilution. In fact, given some existing
'?from_rss' inbound links that I have, it seems like a wise idea to give it
up altogether. Don't you agree? Nothing would be lost in terms of validity
of older links. Could you set up 301 redirects that generalise to all
cases?

By the way, I do not do any tracking. I haven't much interest in statistics,
but I figured it would make the logs more verbose, potentially making them
a richer input. A lot of traffic is migrating to XML and it won't be long
before it accounts for as much as HTML does.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com