Re: Palm/PocketPC worldwide 2 Q2005 shipments chart

  • Subject: Re: Palm/PocketPC worldwide 2 Q2005 shipments chart
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:49:19 +0100
  • Followup-to: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot,microsoft.public.pocketpc
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot, comp.sys.palmtops.pilot, microsoft.public.pocketpc
Bible John wrote:

> http://www.infoworld.com/infoworld/img/HNhandhelds_ch.gif
>

> Which one comes out on top?  Palm?  PocketPC?  See for yourself.

Gee thanks for sharing that nugget. I imagined their market share was much
lower and I suppose people were lured into that same illusion too. I will
try to spread the word...

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/07/28/palm-strong-in-the-lead/

PalmAddict will bring a few hundreds of readers.