Link Address Visibility

  • Subject: Link Address Visibility
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:54:51 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Is there a CSS-driven way of diplaying the link address near links (without
the use of JavaScript)? Is there a CSS hack of some sort? I would like to
embed full URL's near the links in a printable version of a page (and in a
printed version links cannot be followed).

Thanks very much in advance even if the answer is no... I am willing to use
JS if there is no alternative.