Re: Desktop's keyboard shortcuts?

  • Subject: Re: Desktop's keyboard shortcuts?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:26:23 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
Daigoro Toyama wrote:

> Remi Villatel wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> One stupid question: Where can I configure the shortcuts of the desktop?
>
> KDE Control Centre --> Regional & Accessibility --> Keyboard Shortcuts?
>
> Dai

He already said that he had tried that. I have just checked to be sure that
it is not possible to customise deletion shortcuts.

I advice the OP to revise his other settings. There is a setting associated
with "force deletion" and "send to trash". On my machine, delete sends
everything in either Konqueror or the desktop to Trash. SHIFT+delete will
delete files permanently in either.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com