Re: Showing hidden answer when question clicked?

  • Subject: Re: Showing hidden answer when question clicked?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:57:20 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
Stan Brown wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:41:22 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>
>>JavaScript is probably on-topic here.
>
> s/probably/not/

The original discussion did not mention JavaScript specificly. In fact, I
suspect that the OP was looking for a pure-CSS solution. But I agree,
technicalities of JavaScript are definitely off-topic. I was offering just
a link to one possible solution, which happened to involve XML and
JavaScript.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com