PageRank Prediction

  • Subject: PageRank Prediction
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 05:13:38 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Can somebody please comment about the following tool? It is said to make
PageRank predictions and having played with it for a while, I wonder if it
only spits garbage number or perhaps makes sensible predictions.

http://www.rustybrick.com/pagerank-prediction.php

As for the reason that I post it here, it seems to make some fairly good
guesses, judged by what I already know.