Re: GOD=G_uv PROOF OF INVISIBLE WORLD OF HEAVEN
- Subject: Re: GOD=G_uv PROOF OF INVISIBLE WORLD OF HEAVEN
- From: Roy Schestowitz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:43:19 +0100
- Followup-to: sci.physics.relativity,alt.atheism,uk.philosophy.atheism,alt.christnet.atheism,alt.atheism.satire,sci.physics,sci.physics
- Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity, alt.atheism, uk.philosophy.atheism, alt.christnet.atheism, alt.atheism.satire, sci.physics, sci.physics
- Organization: schestowitz.com / Manchester University
- References: <8aTse.7226$VK4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <kHpte.email@example.com> <3YWdnZvyEc2FtivfRVnfirstname.lastname@example.org> <moqte.8433$VK4.email@example.com> <WYmdna4ZhaYLqCvfRVnfirstname.lastname@example.org> <KoKdnVr11bKfxyvfRVn-oQ@comcast.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: KNode/0.7.2
Michelle Malkin wrote:
> "TMG" <TMG@Nowhere.org> wrote in message
>> George Hammond wrote:
>> > [Hammond]
>> > I've posted this (elementary scientific) message to 50
>> > newsgroups including uk., de. and il. newsgroups. Not one
>> > scientist dares speak to me, even the professional hecklers
>> > have given up...... the Germans won't even answer .. so why
>> > is it that some Jewish girl pinches my butt..... what are you
>> > related to Anne Frank or something for chrissakes?
>> > George, downtown USA
>> What a wacko response - even by [Hammond] standards.
Standards? has he ever had any? Need I remind you of the typos, humiliation
and threats (by Hammond) to call the police? He has been said to be a
> You got that right. He's not only admitting that no one is
> responding to him; he's also showing that he's a bigot.
> Aside from that, his 'science' went out with the Dark Ages.
I don't mind his desire to sell, as Enkidu said, his lemonade because life
gave him lemons. But guess what, George? It's off-season. No more lemons.
Roy S. Schestowitz