Re: Move Todo items to Calendar

  • Subject: Re: Move Todo items to Calendar
  • From: "Charles Eaves" <charles.eaves@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:22:20 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
try out this website:
www.iambic.com
They have a program called Agendus. Click on the Palm OS tab at the top of
the page.
Comes in standard or pro version.
Agendus combines your to do lists/memos/contacts/calendar into one
application.
If you go with the pro version, then email/sms is combined with the previous
applications mentioned above.
There is a nice demo on the website.
Service is great. Email  questions usually answered the same day.
I have been using it since I had my M105.
Try this with the palm calendar.
I had jury duty six months ago. In agendus, it took me a few minutes to mark
in the calendar about 15 days of jury duty during 2 months. Very easy with
agendus.
 I am using it on a T3 now.