Re: How to install Graffiti 1 onto Lifedrive

  • Subject: Re: How to install Graffiti 1 onto Lifedrive
  • From: "AvariceRising" <naddacsac@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:58:38 -0400
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
news:d8o2nf$2s48$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
> Jessie wrote:
>
>> Any body knows of ways to install Graffiti 1 onto LifeDrive to replace
>> Graffit 2 ?
>> How good is the outcome ?
>
> It's a commonly-asked question. A quick Web search would have given you
> the
> answer/s. Try, for example:
>
> http://www.1src.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-34466.html
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy
>
> --
> Roy S. Schestowitz
> http://Schestowitz.com

Who says the groups don't help... I have a new (for me) T|C and, though I
tend to use the thumboard for 95%+ of my data entry, I was bemoaning the
need for learning the *&^! Grafitti2 system... (3+ years with a Treo90 and
5+ with older Palms). I read this message and, after a full backup, used the
card install method - it works! I had some concerns that, lacking a grafitti
input area (uses on-screen input), it might trash my machine. Thanks Thanks
Thanks!

AvariceRising