Re: looking for program

  • Subject: Re: looking for program
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
ross wrote:

> Looking for program that will upload massive amounts of jpegs in 100 size
> and 400 size to web site. I appreciate this newsgroup. Take care, Dick
> Ross

If you are strictly talking about "uploads", then that program is called an
FTP Client. Free programs include:

http://gftp.seul.org/ gFTP for Linux

http://www.cuteftp.com/ CuteFTP for Windows

If you are looking for a thumbnailing program (which sounds quite likely),
you have powerful, free programs for that too.

Gallery < http://gallery.sourceforge.net/ > creates thumbnails and supports
mass uploads via FTP.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com