Re: Medical Image Processing at SFU

nikita.nagarajan@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I  plan to apply for my PhD at the Engineering Sciences Dept of Simon
> Fraser University, Canada. I am interested in Medical Image Analysis
> and am targetting the Medical Image Analysis Laboratory
> (http://mial.fas.sfu.ca/index.php ) of SFU, a 2 yr old lab headed by
> Profs Faisal Beg and Ghassan Hammerneh. Can anybody let me know the
> reputation of this research group & the quality of research going in
> there.
> Hoping for some quick feedback on this. Thanks very much.
> In earnest,
> Nikita.

Have a look at:

http://www.macleans.ca/universities/

I think it might be a review too comprehensive and general.

Then, have a look at what the group leaders have published and where...

http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/index.html

Some people in here might know the research group properly, so feel free to
discard my advice.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com