Re: Case Sensitivity in Linux Server

  • Subject: Re: Case Sensitivity in Linux Server
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:50:36 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Toby Inkster wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Is there a way I could graft the files onto a Linux server and get them
>> to work properly?
>
> Assuming an Apache server, try mod_speling (sic).

As I am not the sysadmin of that Web server, I don't know if this can
provide a solution. I looked up your good suggestion and found that the
CheckSpelling directive needs to be changed -- something which I cannot do
myself. Perhaps I am missing something...

Is there a script that renames all directories and files to pure lowercase
and then changes all links in the files appropriately?

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com