Re: need help 4 High Protein Foods for weights

  • Subject: Re: need help 4 High Protein Foods for weights
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:51:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.fitness.weights
angela martin wrote:

> could any one let me know what foods i can and can not eat, just joined a
> gym and started using free weights to trying to gain muscle mass, (i here
> protein is the key) would like some idea of what to eat, i know i`ve got
> to eat six times a day.
> any way im male 34 about 190 lbs 6 ft ..
> am004d9612@blueyonder.co.uk

If you want maximal protein regardless of fat and cholesterol, you could go
for anything like meat, dairy, etc.

If you prefer to have high protein intake while keeping malignant nutrients
to a minimum, strick to fish or protein powders. Some supplements are very
rich in carbohydrates. They are usually called weight gainers and they are
probably not what you want.

About 6 meals a day, it all depends on the size of these meals. Some people
count a little sandwich as if it is a proper meal. I can vaguely recall
that breaking down large meals into more smaller meals improves digestion
and growth.

Good Luck,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com