Re: Dragon Naturally Speaking with Palm

http://www.pocketpcaddict.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4339
> One thing which is a pain (with many digital dictaphones) with the PPC
> software is that there appears to be no ability to backspace, which I do
> all the time with a tape dictation machine. The review says not as good as
> PC dictation but 90% which I would happily accept.
> Mick

All that hassle of transferring data and then processing makes me wonder if
it's worthwhile. Not to mention ghost-reading, which is the only PC-side
flaw (delay).

Dragon is probably best for people who type slowly. I fear that my verbal
English is not as good (well-controlled, e.g. ambiguity, back-tracking) as
the written and yet it has the potential to be sent to a receiver who
assumes it was typed. Disclaimers at the bottom are no good compensation
for this fact. They become clutter.

[OT] That Web site is odd. It seems to rip off the title of Sammy
McLoughlin's PalmAddict. Also, it is OS X-themed. Isn't that a Pocket PC
site?!?! Bookmark page? No.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com