Re: Table at top of page

  • Subject: Re: Table at top of page
  • From: "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous@example.invalid>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:41:19 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Russ Hromyko wrote:

I would like to create a bar or table that goes all the way
across the very top of  the page yet when I create a table it
doesn't go all the way to the top or sides, there is a small
space that seems to go around the table. How do I create a table
or whatever so there is no space between the table and top and
side of the page?  I hope I explained this correctly.

Try this:

Or this:

CSS:

body { margin: 0; padding: 0 }
h1 { font-size: 150%; text-align: center;}

HTML:

<h1>Title</h1>

Hope it helps,

<aol>Me too!!!!</aol>