Re: XML2HTML

Hywel Jenkins wrote:

> In article <d4vij4$1osa$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk>, newsgroups@schestowitz.com
> says...
>> I have been searching the net, but never managed to find a tools that can
>> convert, in some form or another, an XML file into HTML. I prefer to
>> avoid XSL, but rather, have an XML file easily visualised. I tried
>> KXMLEditor, but it has no export facilities at all.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
>
> XSL.

Thanks for the sarcasm. Luckily I found the type of thing I had been looking
for. In case everybody steps on this thread:

-Get the Perl script called pullrss from:

http://www.webreference.com/scripts/

-It requires the XML parser which can be found here:

http://search.cpan.org/~coopercl/XML-Parser-2.28/

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com