Re: Google, php and https

  • Subject: Re: Google, php and https
  • From: "nice.guy.nige" <nigel_moss@deadspam.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:46:20 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
While the city slept, Blinky the Shark (no.spam@box.invalid) feverishly
typed...

> nice.guy.nige wrote:
>> While we are on the subject of how to post, it is usually
>> appreciated if you snip the OP's sig from your reply ;-)
>
> It would help if Luigi was using a valid sig; then a decent news
> client would auto-snip it and it wouldn't have to be manually removed.

Looks like a valid sig separator to me ("-- ") in Luigi's original post. And
Quotefix snipped the sig when I did a test "reply to group" on his OP.

Even so, I'm not sure manually deleting sigs is particularly hard work! Of
course, Roy could have simply forgotten to snip it. ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk