Re: Speech software for palm os 5

Adam Helberg wrote:

>> Have a look at the following:
>>
>> http://www.lingvosoft.com/Palm-OS-Text-To-Speech-Products-items/
>>
>> Roy
>>
>> PS - Sorry about exceeding the width bounds with the URL I sent earlier.
>
> There is nothing here of interest to an English-speaking person. Am I not
> correct?
>
> Adam

I didn't check that Web site carefully because it was fragmented into
several pages. I thought that vocal functions will be working 'both ways'
and I imagined that a pointer to text-to-speech software will be available
too -- for a lower price than that of translators.

They must be using a module from another vendor that works on speech so
maybe their affiliations would be a good place to start looking.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com