Re: Google Update

  • Subject: Re: Google Update
  • From: "Fritz M" <nospam@masoner.net>
  • Date: 26 May 2005 13:48:57 -0700
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I can't spot any differences.

A website I optimized a couple of weeks ago jumped from number 120 to
number 1 this week in SERPs for several sets of keywords based on the
theme "widget thecity".

My personal website has moved up or down a place or three depending on
the keywords chosen, though I still get listed number one for the ones
I think are important.

RFM