Re: Google PR greyed out .... anybody else getting it ?

Stacey wrote:

> "Paul Burke" <webmaster@houstoncrafts.com> wrote in message
> 1mlg91p623d0tmtvbiperfomd1dptb2amk@4ax.com">news:1mlg91p623d0tmtvbiperfomd1dptb2amk@4ax.com...
>
>> There goes my day for looking for Link exchanges :/
>
> That was the whole problem with PR. People relied to much on it instead of
> looking at the quality of the site for a link exchange.

I don't exchange any links (I do not /think/ I do anyway) and when you think
about it carefully, you should never need to spare time on artificially
boosting your rank/s. Wouldn't you rather get a genuine rank and have more
time to proofread and extend your sites?

Too much effort is spent 'cheating'. What the world needs are good
_contextual_ links rather than sponsorships.

Roy

SP - To clarify and be on the safe side, my signature is not a means of SEO.
I always include it in E-mail messages merely as a point of reference. It
binds a face to my three-letter name without becoming overly cluttered.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com