Re: SuSE and Linux in General

  • Subject: Re: SuSE and Linux in General
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:15:43 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [win_not_lin] on Wednesday 02 November 2005 18:10 \__

> Franz wrote:
>> Greetings all, I work in it for a major Canadian school board. For for
>> years I have used SuSE in it's various versions on every kind of computer
>> you could imagine with a SINGLE PROBLEM. I have it running on well over
>> 700 computers in use from adim to student used computer, Linux works
>> PERIOD, noting more to say.. Be it servers, desktops, laptops. SuSE and
>> Linux in gerneral works and continues working...
>
> Smell that? Smells like bullllshiiiiit!

===

                                 ^^

X-Trace:wagner.videotron.net 1130953858 69.70.138.69
====

Could be genuine though. Probably not a Wintroll in disguise. I, for once,
give the the thumbs up, but I admit it has amateur written all over it.
Let's wait and see...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups
  6:15pm  up 68 days 23:47,  4 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.14, 0.14