Re: SuSE 10.1 (GNOME) Screenshots

__/ [Charles Mahan] on Saturday 19 November 2005 19:44 \__

> On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:03:39 +0200, Vahis wrote:
>

>> What is now wrong?
>> There are equal options to choose KDE, Gnome or other.
>> If you choose any of them you can take the others, too.
>>
>> What exactly is your problem?
>> There are defaults later in the installation in 10.0 worse than not
>> default at all. Just one example: ssh disabled as default = good,
>> but if chosen to enabled, root login enabled = bad, default = ssh1 & 2 =
>> bad, should be default ssh 2 only.
>> Did you ever notice anything important in there or are you just nagging
>> for nothing?
>
> Roy Shestowitz is a troll from comp.os.linux.advocacy. He is only here to
> stir up trouble. It's best to ignore him.
> Charles Mahan

Troll?!?! What are you talking about? I am ranked among the better
contributers to COLA and although I used to feed the trolls in defence of
Linux, I no longer do so. I consider my involvement in COLA to be
contributory and I find your words rather offensive.