Re: Problems with 2 Web sites, using Konqueror

  • Subject: Re: Problems with 2 Web sites, using Konqueror
  • From: Maurice Batey <maurice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:21:20 GMT
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.os.linux
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:14:32 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Why not use Firefox? It /always/ appears to work fine. Opera is now a free
> download as well. Why not take advantage of it?

What do I lose by moving to Firefox? Konqueror is so good at most things,
excellent file-type associations. Does Firefox have all that?

What does Firefox not have that Konqueror has?

Where do I find the install files for the latest 'good' verion of Firefox,
please?

--
Maurice Batey
	(Retired in Hampshire, UK)