Re: PR update?

__/ [Buzby] on Sunday 27 November 2005 18:46 \__

>>> I think it might have just been a glitch. My site bombed to PR0 and a
>>> few other sites I checked had changed. They were all back to their
>>> usual PRs by last night.
>>>
>>> I don't think another update is due for a couple of months. They seem
>>> to update PRs about every quarter.
>>
>> Last one was around the 20th of October I am told (it 'skipped' all my
>> sites
>> for some reason). So, perhaps around the 20th of January?
>
> Ditto one of mine - 5 to 0 . . . .

Do you mean PageRank? Are you referring to the number of sites? What I meant
to say was that no PageRank change was ever observed, not even in deep
pages. It's as if the update 'forgot' or rather neglected certain sites.
Whether it's selective or not, I don't no. I doubt it with passion because I
believe my content to be both user- and SE-amiable.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "My signature is never intended to be offensive"
  1:10am  up   0:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.35, 0.33