Re: Semantic Searches - Knowledge Engines

__/ [Big Bill] on Sunday 09 October 2005 13:10 \__

> On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 06:47:12 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>I missed this group very much after an absence of two weeks or so
>>(vacation). This newsgroup still remains my favourite.
>
> Hey - I asked after you; they didn't!

Really? *flattered* What thread (e.g. subject line)? I'd be curious to find
out. I think this newsgroup is among the very few that might sense my
absence.

> I'm snipping the heavy thoughtful stuff, all about the future of
> search, because it's Sunday. And because I can.

Fair enough. At least it was read by somebody.

> Why was it you missed us again? I like to hear that bit.
>
> BB

Withdrawal symptoms perhaps. Last month was hectic and I fell behind in many
aspects of life. I must have posted over 1000 messages a month (to UseNet
alone) and couldn't keep up with the rest of my responsibilities. I had to
cut down on newsgroups participation. *frown*

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Somebody, give this politician a wedgie"
  3:50pm  up 45 days  4:04,  3 users,  load average: 0.81, 0.67, 0.39